KC Hi-Lites or Ridgid Industries "Cubes"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gensupt

Reaction score
Cant say anything negative the KC's since i have never seen them, but just installed a set of amber & white Rigid Industries and i am supper happy. i have been told rigid has a lifetime warranty, not sure about the other guys but would check on that before buying.

MikeHem510

Reaction score
I noticed how they are going off to the right and the left of the road. Do you have any shot where they are going straight down the road. Want to see the distance you can get out of them. Of course without blinding other drivers pointing down wards

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cant say anything negative the KC's since i have never seen them, but just installed a set of amber & white Rigid Industries and i am supper happy. i have been told rigid has a lifetime warranty, not sure about the other guys but would check on that before buying.

We only offer a 23 year warranty, but with that said we have just about out-lived it twice being in business for 45 years. KC offers the confidence for you to know we will be there in the long run! [emoji16]

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KC's newest products look good, and can't argue with longevity. I had a set of daylighters bolted onto the luggage rack of my old Cherokee in high school (couldn't afford a lightbar!).

--John