Introductory Pricing for Olympus Offroad Long throw Pods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Bigger version coming soon?

We always have plans for bigger and better things however at this time we do not have a bigger version in the pipeline just yet. We are looking for the right chip to use first then we will move to the next step. We use a composite housing and they require there own mold and we do not have this made yet.

Who knows though!

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Are you only using 1 light in this picture? Do you have pictures showing 2 lights?

We are working on the actual marketing pictures and we will post up more once they are ready!

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't looked at all of their lights by a long shot, but the few I have looked into all had at least slightly more lumens than the comparable sized rigid, and it appears 500more than vision-x.

I havent seen one of their products in person yet, I should have my light bar from them in the next week or two but it appears like they are ahead of the curve.

Raw Lumens does not tell the whole story.

Hell of a price for some 25W pods.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Raw Lumens does not tell the whole story.

Hell of a price for some 25W pods.

You are 110% correct on that, I probably should have worded things differently. I did not mean to imply that these were better lights simply because they have a higher raw lumen, I meant that to be another example of why i'm really looking forward to seeing one of their lights in person.

goathearder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.