Introducing The NEW OnX6 Hi-Power LED Light Bar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is correct. Running a 50" or 60" will be pushing most vehicles electrical systems considering the Amp Draw for a 60" is over 50 Amps.

This light was designed to offer total coverage in near field, mid field, and distance application. For a roof mounted long range application a Racer Edition will offer more performance than the Hi-Power.

The Racer Edition was designed with maximum distance and speed in mind. I do not recommend upgrading roof lighting to a hi-power if you already have a Racer Edition.

Thanks for the feedback, I've got the 60" racer on the roof and space for a 30" on the bumper as well as 5 light cannons on the bumper that I use to run on a light tower, I think this is gonna be perfect for the bumper space.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, I've got the 60" racer on the roof and space for a 30" on the bumper as well as 5 light cannons on the bumper that I use to run on a light tower, I think this is gonna be perfect for the bumper space.

I agree that this will be a nice addition for the bumper! Will be a great setup with Racer on the roof and Hi-Power on the bumper.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What about a racer on the roof and a racer in the bumper?

It's always best to make sure your lighting is setup best for your application. Whether that be 20mph through forest roads or 80+mph in the open desert.
Here is our lighting zone chart to help identify what lights work best for an area you are trying to light.
Baja Designs Lighting Zone Charts

Zones%20-%20Off%20Road%20General.jpg

Looking at your thread below, here is what I would do:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f65/changes-48505/

I would change the 40" Bumper light to an OnX6 Hi-Power, A-Pillar Lights to XL Racer Edition Spot, and if you still decide to go with a roof light go with the 60" Arc Racer Edition.
For most applications just the bumper and A-Pillar lights will be more than enough. I greatly believe its best to start low then go up on the vehicle. Mostly because roof lighting is cut short on usability in dusty and poor weather conditions.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's always best to make sure your lighting is setup best for your application. Whether that be 20mph through forest roads or 80+mph in the open desert.
Here is our lighting zone chart to help identify what lights work best for an area you are trying to light.
Baja Designs Lighting Zone Charts

Zones%20-%20Off%20Road%20General.jpg

Looking at your thread below, here is what I would do:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f65/changes-48505/

I would change the 40" Bumper light to an OnX6 Hi-Power, A-Pillar Lights to XL Racer Edition Spot, and if you still decide to go with a roof light go with the 60" Arc Racer Edition.
For most applications just the bumper and A-Pillar lights will be more than enough. I greatly believe its best to start low then go up on the vehicle. Mostly because roof lighting is cut short on usability in dusty and poor weather conditions.

I see the lighting zone chart has been recently updated since it includes the new lights, and I see that for Zone 1 it still includes S2 Pro Amber Wide Cornering. I've been interested in Amber Wide Cornering lenses for my S2 Pros but have never found them on the site. Is this something that is now available, or in the works? Or is it just a clerical error?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I see the lighting zone chart has been recently updated since it includes the new lights, and I see that for Zone 1 it still includes S2 Pro Amber Wide Cornering. I've been interested in Amber Wide Cornering lenses for my S2 Pros but have never found them on the site. Is this something that is now available, or in the works? Or is it just a clerical error?

It is something in the works. Right now the best option would be ordering standard Wide Cornering with our Amber Rock Guards to get Amber Wide Cornering pattern. As of now we don't offer an Amber Wide Cornering Lens. Can't rule it out for the future. We are working on a few projects for the S2 Line.

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so no 60" arc racer high pows for extreme range?

not yet ;)....We always try to stay on top and offer the best product out there.
Right now the best option for long range is our Racer Edition Spot since it offers an average of 40% more distance than the standard OnX6.

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really surprised that those of you with a 60" racer edition want to upgrade an already great light bar. I have the standard OnX6 60" (I believe I was one of the first) and it is MORE than enough light for my truck. With my current suspension set-up and the horsepower my truck has I will never out-run the light output of the standard OnX6 60". I feel like the racer edition or even the new Hi-Power option would just be overkill.
With that being said, I do want to upgrade my XL Pros to XL80s with amber lenses and my Squadron Pros to racer edition.

-Rob

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm really surprised that those of you with a 60" racer edition want to upgrade an already great light bar. I have the standard OnX6 60" (I believe I was one of the first) and it is MORE than enough light for my truck. With my current suspension set-up and the horsepower my truck has I will never out-run the light output of the standard OnX6 60". I feel like the racer edition or even the new Hi-Power option would just be overkill.
With that being said, I do want to upgrade my XL Pros to XL80s with amber lenses and my Squadron Pros to racer edition.

-Rob

I have the racer edition rob , but more is always better.