Inspired engineering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6speed4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Last week I traded my 2010 Blue scab for a 2013 terrain screw. Now I have a lighting dilemma. I did take my rigid duallys and 40" bar off. The 40 is mounted already, but the new terrain has iron bull bumpers and has round holes for lights. It has older PIAA 510s in it, but there not bright enough. so the dilemma is square light round hole or find new round lights to replace the 510's.
IMG_2773_zpspknplwkt.jpg

I have a buddy in the jeep scene and he has inspired engineering revolvers in his fog lights and they are plenty bright with a nice price point, 149 a pair.
could sell dually and get several pairs of these.

looking for suggestions/pictures of square peg round hole setups

Revolver Pair

OP
OP
6speed4u

6speed4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, the Baja are round frame but the LEDs are still square looking. Im gonna mount the duallys tonight and see how they look. Love the light output, hate the cost

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't tell from the pic but can they be mounted in the middle or on top somehow leaving the existing.

OP
OP
6speed4u

6speed4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Wilson, I agree. Finances don't support a new bumper as of now, but it will be replaced in the next 12 months.
they cannot be on top, could mount on surface where winch bolts go, but want in the pockets.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
d639251bc239f0fa61ccedc99e96fa35.jpg

I have VisionX 4.5" light cannons on my iron bull bumper on my other truck. I had to cut the existing mounts and have a shop fabricate and weld in new mounting brackets. The light output is great. However......

If I could do it over again, I would place the Baja Designs XL sports in there with the wide Corning light pattern. The spot pattern of the light cannons is great but since they are mounted so low, it is hard to angle them onto the road, the light just runs parallel with the terrain into space. Unless of course you are approaching a hill or going down a hill because the terrain will catch the light.

That is why I recommend the "wide cornering" of the Baja Designs XL sport because it throws a 60 degree spread of light versus a 10 degree spot.

Check out the Baja Designs XL "series," they come in a circular and a rounded square.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk