If you didn't have headlights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Hey @BMWags hit me up with any lighting questions you may have. We carry rigid, Baja designs and vision x and have put together quite a few setups based on people's needs/wants/budget. We're also currently doing 10% off rigid and Baja design products, and 15% off vision x products! (and shipping is always FREE on lighting!!)

-Joseph Haynes

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing for being up in the cold I would go with one of the big 3, as you know the super cold weather is hard on shit.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for all your help guys!

This light bar would be all you would need to see without headlights. KC Flex 40". Check out the TRR Light Challenge for results. Pound for pound one of the brightest light set ups out there. And, they warm up good so the ice and slush will melt right off in the winter weather.

IMG_1933.jpg

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One thing for being up in the cold I would go with one of the big 3, as you know the super cold weather is hard on shit.

Yeah but what do you consider the big three?

For me its Vision X, Baja Designs, and KC, allllll day and night.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Really it should be the big 4, as KC is just starting to really get into the LED game as of late.

Baja Designs, KC, Rigid Industries, and Vision X are all the top players. Although Rigid hasn't really made any big time advancements like the other 3 lately, they are still quality lights, but starting to feel a bit dated in comparison IMO.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That KC light bar is awesome, also Light Cannon's are super bright. One light that hasn't been mentioned is Whelen, these would also be on my list.

This light bar would be all you would need to see without headlights. KC Flex 40". Check out the TRR Light Challenge for results. Pound for pound one of the brightest light set ups out there. And, they warm up good so the ice and slush will melt right off in the winter weather.

View attachment 69691

That's a sweet bumper, who do I talk to about getting that? lol

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
That KC light bar is awesome, also Light Cannon's are super bright. One light that hasn't been mentioned is Whelen, these would also be on my list.

You rang?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I can hook you up with THIS one if you want. Otherwise, we can get you whatever you may need......including Rogue products. Hahahahaha