dual color lightbar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amber-01.jpg

Amber-02.jpg

Amber-03.jpg

Amber-05.jpg

Amber-04.jpg

Pics of my amber bar mounted. Used the OEM holes. Used it at night and it's definitely brighter than my old ebay 30" bar. I took the old bar and mounted it on my trailer's toolbox.....now when I'm loading at night and trying to see under the vehicle to strap it down, I'll have good lighting to see what I'm doing! lol

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 76730

View attachment 76731

View attachment 76732

View attachment 76733

View attachment 76734

Pics of my amber bar mounted. Used the OEM holes. Used it at night and it's definitely brighter than my old ebay 30" bar. I took the old bar and mounted it on my trailer's toolbox.....now when I'm loading at night and trying to see under the vehicle to strap it down, I'll have good lighting to see what I'm doing! lol

I have the same set up you do but my 40 inch is on my bumper. Love the way the dual led bar looks behind the grill in the factory holes.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a question about wiring. The stroboflash bar I bought, has one cord which has power and ground, and a single wire as well. (not sure if it is the same type from the link, mine is curved) What is the additional single wire. Antenna for remote? Constant power for memory? I'm stumped. No instructions.

OP
OP
tomahawk

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question about wiring. The stroboflash bar I bought, has one cord which has power and ground, and a single wire as well. (not sure if it is the same type from the link, mine is curved) What is the additional single wire. Antenna for remote? Constant power for memory? I'm stumped. No instructions.

im assuming its similar to the lightbars I got so its the antenna for the wireless remote it just wires up like normal