dual color lightbar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tomahawk

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dual color is cool but not sure the purpose of the strobing

car shows. pulling someone out of a ditch in a busy area or if you are stranded but cant really avoid the strobe option since a lot of dual color come with it and I didn't want just one color

TuFerLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to post pictures but this site is either having problems or its my end so it wont let me post pictures for some reason here is the link 30INCH Dual Color Amber White Stroboflash LED Remote Light Bar Offroad 4x4 Truck | eBay

Interesting. Mind sharing what offer the buyer accepted? The dual color is very cool...

I wanted to keep the clean look at use my auxiliary switch in the center console, but it seems that could be a little difficult with this type of bar. You didn't use the auxiliary switch, did you?

OP
OP
tomahawk

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Mind sharing what offer the buyer accepted? The dual color is very cool...

I wanted to keep the clean look at use my auxiliary switch in the center console, but it seems that could be a little difficult with this type of bar. You didn't use the auxiliary switch, did you?

I used the auxillary switch in the center that comes with the raptors and the remote I put in the little slot by the power windows so that way I can change the lights with my fingertips while still being hidden from view and I put Velcro on the bottom so it will stay there and not move up and down when trying to change the color while giving me the ability to take it out if im outside working on something and I need to turn the light on or off

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's pretty fricking cool!!! I can see that saving someone's life if you are stranded on the side of the road changing a tire or doing a repair.

Great find!!!