Curved 50" LED Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate to say it again, but there is no such thing as a China knockoff. The Rigids are manufactured in China. If someone would like to prove something different, I would be perfectly willing to go and look at their manufacturing facility, to watch one be manufactured. I live 3 miles from their warehouse.

Rigids are not made in china, they have MADE N USA right in the lights casting.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate to say it again, but there is no such thing as a China knockoff. The Rigids are manufactured in China. If someone would like to prove something different, I would be perfectly willing to go and look at their manufacturing facility, to watch one be manufactured. I live 3 miles from their warehouse.

You may want to post this on their site. I think you will get a rather strong argument on your statement. I have no ax to grind here but a co-worker of mine has a neice that works in the MANUFACTURING division of Rigid Lights.:emotions33:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats the most ******* thing I have read in a long time

Rigid Industries: American Made - YouTube

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

I am amazed that you claim you said this before and no one corrected you.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also if you get it done before the 16th I could do some offroad testing down at the raptor expeditions night run

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Phoenix, AZ – August 20, 2013 - Rigid Industries LED Lighting, the world leader in forward projecting LED lighting via its patented optics systems, is proud to announce its 2013 ranking at 151 on Inc. Magazine’s 500|5000 Fastest Growing Companies list. Additionally, Rigid leads the industry as the fastest growing LED lighting manufacturer and the fifth fastest growing in overall manufacturing in the U.S., proving to be one of the most innovative and moving companies of 2013. From 2009 – 2012, Rigid experienced an exponential growth rate of 2,528% and reached a lucrative $24.1 million in 2012.

Rigid Industries’ inspiring story started in 2004 in a garage and in 2009 still only had 6 employees. Today, it owns two manufacturing facilities in Gilbert and Mesa, Arizona and employs over 140 personnel and ships to over 40 countries around the world.

jpeg.jpg