Complete LED Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tuxedoblack11

Reaction score
2009-2013 Ford F150 Complete LED Conversion - YouTube
Quick walk around of my Complete LED conversion for my 2011 F150 to LED replacement bulbs from LED Lights, Bulbs & Accessories - SUPER BRIGHT LEDS.

Here are all the part numbers needed for the conversion:

Front Turn/Running lights 2 Amber 3157-R45-T
Brake/Running lights - 4 Red 3157-R45-T
License plate lights - 2 natural white WLED-WHP5
3rd Brake and Cargo lights - 3 Cool white WLED-CWHP18-TAC
Puddle Lights - 2 Cool white 3022-CWHP4
Front Side Markers - 2 warm white WLED-WWHP15-TAC
Bed lights - 4 cool white WLF-CW60SMD
Weatherproof rocker switch for bed lights - 1 WRRS-SP
Front Interior Map lights - 2 warm white WLED-WWHP15-TAC
Rear Interior Dome light - 1 warm white UPCB-WWHP30-T10
Rear Interior Reading Lights - 2 warm white 4210-WWHP6

Reverse lights were purchased from Ebay, as Superbright only had 1 Watt 921's available. Search "921 5W LED" and you will find them.

Mirror turn signal reflectors were purchased from advanced auto parts but superbright will have something similar.

Also plan on building my own RGB LED ambient foot well lighting for the front and back all controlled via a remote and puddle lights for rear doors.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see your parts listing, but did you use the Sylvania bulb finder website? I would prefer all white and red LED's.

Thanks,

Chris

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Ford Truck flasher unit from Superbrightleds.com in the Raptor? It is supposed to be a heavy duty unit and has no minimum resistance to flash the correct speed. I am assuming our trucks do still have a regular flasher relay in them and they are not controlled by an electronic brain somewhere.

Saber22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge and research...the 2013 Raptor (and I believe as far back as 2009) does not have a "typical" flasher/relay unit plugged into the circuit. Everything goes through a "smart junction box" and the signal "clicking" you hear is an "electronic" produced sound.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge and research...the 2013 Raptor (and I believe as far back as 2009) does not have a "typical" flasher/relay unit plugged into the circuit. Everything goes through a "smart junction box" and the signal "clicking" you hear is an "electronic" produced sound.

That is what I was afraid of. I hate the idea of needing resistors if I want LEDs in the signal locations.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That is what I was afraid of. I hate the idea of needing resistors if I want LEDs in the signal locations.

Also, important to remember, resistors getting very hot so you'll need to make sure you mount them to metal and not anything plastic. Most folks do the metal on the inside of the light housing on the bed side or rear fender.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Only on the 2011 and newer models. My 2010 doesn't need them.

Sorry if this question has been answered, but I searched first with no luck.

On 2010 we can just swap the stock flasher for an electronic one? Any part number handy for the electronic one?

Bump anyone?

Last edited: