Cheap cheap light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same, and have it in a flex tube. I figure fogs and reverse lights would definitely need, since its getting hit all the time.

BobboZR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my china 50in roof bar. View attachment 45517

That looks sick! Damn it.....I thought I was done modding!! It never f**king ends does it!?!

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Does everyone use weatherproof connectors under hood? Most of these don't come with them so I'm not sure where to find some.

Mine came with a waterproof connector.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks sick! Damn it.....I thought I was done modding!! It never f**king ends does it!?!

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Mine came with a waterproof connector.

What seller was it, eyourgifts? My 30" didn't.

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine didn't come with a waterproof connector. I lengthened the wires with 10ga wire, soldered the connections and used heat shrink.

blackraptor99

Reaction score
Just installed the 40" Tuff Stuff light bar behind grill like BobboZR2 but used Rigid install kit for $9, both from Amazon. Fit perfect and color matches my Rigid D2 Dually's exact. It came with a whole pile of wiring with connectors, relay, switch etc but just spliced into Aux 1 under the hood. Quality appears to be just as good as Rigid and for $212 what a deal! Certainly good enough for something hiding under the grill.

Attachments

• DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

BobboZR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What seller was it, eyourgifts? My 30" didn't.

The seller was TopPartsOnline and it was fulfilled by Amazon.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Just installed the 40" Tuff Stuff light bar behind grill like BobboZR2 but used Rigid install kit for $9, both from Amazon. Fit perfect and color matches my Rigid D2 Dually's exact. It came with a whole pile of wiring with connectors, relay, switch etc but just spliced into Aux 1 under the hood. Quality appears to be just as good as Rigid and for $212 what a deal! Certainly good enough for something hiding under the grill.

Looks awesome. And yeah, I love all the whole harness they sent me. There was so much wire, I actually used it for my next mod--LED reverse lights. I still have tons of wire, a relay, and a inline fuse holder to spare.

SVT N8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

which seller?

The seller was TopPartsOnline and it was fulfilled by Amazon.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Looks awesome. And yeah, I love all the whole harness they sent me. There was so much wire, I actually used it for my next mod--LED reverse lights. I still have tons of wire, a relay, and a inline fuse holder to spare.

I don't see toppartsonline as having them. That's who you purchased the 40 from? In the reviews there are a couple recent orders where people claimed to have got knock off Tuff Stuff bars and they have leaked. Just want to be sure I get what the description says. Thank you

BobboZR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which seller?

I don't see toppartsonline as having them. That's who you purchased the 40 from? In the reviews there are a couple recent orders where people claimed to have got knock off Tuff Stuff bars and they have leaked. Just want to be sure I get what the description says. Thank you

I just checked on Amazon and it appears that they are not selling that bar anymore. I haven't dealt with the other vendors so I can't say what you will get. I read about people getting know off bars as well, but that is why I went Amazon Prime so that if I didn't like it or if it didn't match the description, I would just return it and spend nothing but my time.