Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am liking the XL racer and the XL 80 as a replacement for my HID cowl/hood lights. They both seem to put out more light.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am liking the XL racer and the XL 80 as a replacement for my HID cowl/hood lights. They both seem to put out more light.

Is there anything in particular you are looking for with a new light setup? What type of driving would you be doing at night?
Happy to get you some FRF pricing and direct you to the best light for your application. Thanks!

-Bailey, Baja Designs

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Baja Designs I saw that the s2's now come in a racer edition, I looked on the site but the option I want isn't available, you gonna offer them in flush mount? Amber to be specific.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Baja Designs I saw that the s2's now come in a racer edition, I looked on the site but the option I want isn't available, you gonna offer them in flush mount? Amber to be specific.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are correct. The S2 and Squadron now come in a Racer Edition.
We do not have them available on the website in flush mount but it is something we can custom assemble here at BD. Here is some pricing for you:

S2 Racer Edition, Amber, LED Spot
$224.95 ------ $202.45

+ Flush Mount $15 (Call or PM to order)

TOTAL: $217.45 + Tax/Shipping

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Baja Designs Squadron and Squadron-R Racer Edition!
We are proud to introduce the Squadron and Squadron-R Racer Editions.
These lights put out 4,300 Lumens and throw light an average of 40% further than their Pro counterparts.

Enjoy nearly 50,000 hours of bright, efficient lighting to enhance your nighttime off-roading experiences.
As always, Baja Designs provides the best in auxiliary LED lights with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Squadron%20Racer_zpsruuhyezx.jpg

Take a look at all of the options and pricing here:
Baja Designs | Squadron Racer Edition LED Lights for Off Road Applications

S2 Racer Edition also available here!!!!
Baja Designs | S2 Racer Edition LED Lights for Off Road Applications

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Confused on the difference between the Squadron Sport and XL Sport?
Take a look at these two comparison photos. Both lights pack a punch with 1,800 Lumens with the Squadron Sport being in a 3"x3" housing and the XL Sport being 4.43"x4.43".
The larger optics in the XL provide more distance and usable light for long range and high speed applications.
Have any questions? Post up!

Squadron Sport Driving/Combo $119.95
Squadron Sport, LED Driving/Combo

Squadron%20Sport%20Combo%203_zpskysuvug5.jpg

XL Sport Driving/Combo $199.95
XL Sport, LED Driving/Combo

XL%20Sport%20Combo_zpsrhuraqu5.jpg

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the middle of a slight upgrade to the Raptor and Miller Off Road Design the fabrication shop doing the work suggested your brand to ensure that the lighting was not a limiting factor when running hard at night. I took their advice and decided to upgrade all forward facing lights(we may upgrade the rears at some time in the future). we are adding a 50" Racer series, and a pair of XL Racer series for the light rack, a 40" Arc Racer series for the bumper and another pair of XL racer series for the hood mounts. I am anxious to see the difference between this setup and the previous one, based on the reputation i keep reading about i think i may be happy with it.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NEW WEBSITE! EVERYONE HEAD OVER TO www.bajadesigns.com !!!

We are upgrading to a new website that offers a more user friendly interface and a great mobile site! As many know our mobile site was VERY frustrating. Stay tuned as we update all of our links and Thank You for your patience as there may be a few bugs. We are currently working on fine tuning the entire platform

Thanks for the support!
Bailey, Baja Designs

www.bajadesigns.com