Any recommends for a light bar like this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WareWolf

Reaction score
I really like the slanted pillar look on the Ridgeline / Avalanche, and now accessory light bar on the Chevy Colorado.

Anyone have any recommendations for something like this for my Raptor?

2016-chevrolet-colorado-mid-size-pickup-cwsp-tb-1-635x357.jpg

I need it to work (or mostly work) with a Revolver X2 tonneau as well.

The closest thing I've found is this: WSI Faux Hawk Lightbar Rack - WSI FabricationWSI Fabrication

I'd like to see what others have found / done so I can get some idea's though.

Thanks

OP
OP
W

WareWolf

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the posts here, and for the PM's I've received so far. I'm still on the look for something that really speaks to me.

I found this chase rack which appears to have the visual appeal I'm going for, but I'm waiting to hear back if it would work with the Revolver X2:

F-Series Venom Chase Rack | No Tire Carrier: Ford F150 Bumper | F250 Bumper | Ford Raptor Bumpers

c015142600103-2.jpg

Obviously, I'm looking at the version that does not have the tire carrier.

Anyone else have any idea's?

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found this chase rack which appears to have the visual appeal I'm going for, but I'm waiting to hear back if it would work with the Revolver X2:

Obviously, I'm looking at the version that does not have the tire carrier.

Doesn't look like it would work with a cover to me, but it would be interesting if it does. I'd get the panels in flat black to match the tubes. And I'd see if they can make it without the Venom logo. Reminds me too much of Affliction t-shirt guys.

OP
OP
W

WareWolf

Reaction score

How exactly would this design work with a tonneau?

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Doesn't look like it would work with a cover to me, but it would be interesting if it does. I'd get the panels in flat black to match the tubes. And I'd see if they can make it without the Venom logo. Reminds me too much of Affliction t-shirt guys.

I got a reply that the version they say would work is no longer produced, so thats a bummer.

I think the WSI model is still at the top for the sheer fact its the closest I've seen that seems to fit the bill, including having the "panels" on the sides like in the Chevy example.

I was hoping that I just wasn't finding the right search terms and that more variety was out there.

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just saw this... don't know who makes it but I like it. Anybody know who makes it?

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 142