Another Fog Lights Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LBGrunt

Reaction score
Looking to put Rigid fog lights on my 2013 Roush SCREW.

Couple of questions:
1. I was thinking a pair of driving on the inside and a pair of amber spot on the outside. My problem is there are too many options on the Rigid site. Some cheap some pricey etc. Which will I be happiest with?
2. I'm not a super mechanically inclined person but plan to RFI and install them myself with the help of YouTube to tie them to my auxiliary switches. Does all the hardware/wires come with the lights? Will I need to purchase anything extra? Example: Wire nuts or soldering. I understand that I have to purchase the rigid mount separately I just don't want any surprises at time of install.

a07eaae5b2e428b50a96c7f06863e366.jpg

Many thanks!

LB

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends on what you want to do with them, if you want super bright go with D2 and if you plan to use on the street go with duallys in amber.
The Raptor wiring harness comes with the brackets for 4 lights. Buy some connectors and heat shrink tubing.
Oh ya I would buy some stainless locknuts, bolts and washers to do the job right.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you contact Chris or witchy at freedom Motorsports they can get you the whole package ordered. I'd go with the d2s. They're more expensive but have two additional LEDs and are amazingly bright. Beam pattern depends on what your future plans are. I would personally go with all driving pattern. It seems to be the most light output with the best coverage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter