40" behind the grill mounts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ossachuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just got my light bar. I was preparing to install the mounts when I realized they don't fit. The bumpers for the grill seem to be in the way. Is there anything I can do or do I need to order different mounts?
0cc3589e163a3f8ac91148bd54f58368.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8608ce3c68d5d09520bd23c0c7a46c86.jpg

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue exactly. Put the bracket in a vice and grind the edge of it off. Probably take off 3/8 " or so. Hit the raw metal with some black paint and your good to go. If all else fails, buy the brackets from Rigid. I would also replace that ****** torx screw with a stainless bolt, you can get nut and washers below no problem.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ossachuk

ossachuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
40" behind the grill mounts.

Thanks guys. I will be ordering the brackets from rigid. Can't wait to get this baby installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the same issue exactly. Put the bracket in a vice and grind the edge of it off. Probably take off 3/8 " or so. Hit the raw metal with some black paint and your good to go. If all else fails, buy the brackets from Rigid. I would also replace that ****** torx screw with a stainless bolt, you can get nut and washers below no problem.
Second the replacement of the bolting hardware.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com