'14 oem headights in my '12 help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You better put a rush on that order. They'll be there Friday and believe me, you're gonna want to hook them up ASAP!!!!!!

Good luck and make sure to post some before and after pics......

OP
OP
Svt_john

Svt_john

Reaction score
I could give him some assistance with that. I found a great spot

I'm listening :Big Laugh:

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

You better put a rush on that order. They'll be there Friday and believe me, you're gonna want to hook them up ASAP!!!!!!

Good luck and make sure to post some before and after pics......

Placed the order for it today. I hope it gets here this week as well! I will definitely take before and after pics. I need to update my profile too

Last edited:

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm listening :Big Laugh:

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Placed the order for it today. I hope it gets here this week as well! I will definitely take before and after pics. I need to update my profile too

It's a simple install. I just did it a few months ago. I'm in Spring, TX. If you do receive it this weekend, and want to install it, send me a pm. I'll give you a hand.