Got the iTSX working and tunes installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RapaTon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to go with the new iTSX and 3 tunes from Mike rather than the X3. I bought it in December before they released the update to install custom tunes and got my 2012 raptor 12/28.

I initially had problems loading the custom tunes due to a serial number problem. Once that was cleared up the tunes downloaded as expected. I have used both an iPhone and iPad and both seem to work fine.

A couple of quirks that are minor: you have to go into your Bluetooth devices on your phone/iPad and tell it to forget the device then just click to pair it up again. I have to do this when I shut the truck off/on.

There also isn't a way to get the downloaded factory tune off the dongle other than to use the windows app sct produces and connect it over USB. This isn't really necessary unless you think you might lose your dongle. Mike - given that the iTSX can support 10 tunes I think it would make things easier if you would send a 4th tune that matches the factory settings. We'd have a backup copy then without the trouble of pulling it off the dongle.

All in all after getting through the quirks of being an early adopter I'm really happy I went with this over the X3.

RapaTon