5star tuner & AFE stage 2 CAI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can not thank mike enough for the awesome customer service and a great tuner I've had my 5 star for about a week now and WOW anyone who's thinking about getting one DO IT! And make sure you get the 93 performance tune thy tune has awaken the beast this truck is a totally different animal off roa now I absolutely love it! A huge thanks to mine for the business!:waytogo:

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ut-oh, gotta check. I picked them when I ordered it back in November, just had to wait for the truck to come in and give Mike the engine code. E.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aah ok cool well you'll love the tuner super easy to use and everything! I got the 89 economy 89 performance and the 93 performance haha I have had the 93 tune on here since I got the tuner I'm not a fan of running 87 in my truck I think the next tank I'll try out the 89 economy tune and see how much my mpg go up

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It did go up about .8 mpg with the 93 performance tune. I'm gonna say it'll rise a little more when I go to the 89 economy tune I'll let you guys know when I go through a tank haha

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I was looking at doing the Bakflip F1 next. But for the same price I can get the AFE stage 2 and the SCT tuner. Still deciding on which to do next. =/