***** Memorial Week Sale *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heres to all those Veterans out there Thank You!!
memorialday2011.png

Starting Monday May 23rd - May 30... SCT X3 device with 3 tunes to your door step will be discounted to $389.00. For all 5.4L and 6.2L Raptors. Keeping this real simple just call and order.. and have your PCM code already. See here for where is my pcm code Got a 6.2L V8 Raptor

BUT first fill out our cal request form so we can keep your info about you separate from everyone else. Put in subject Memorial 2011
Cal Request - Vehicle Information
]

x3.jpg

Last edited:

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im going to jump in on this but what 3 tunes should i get. i live in nor cal and we have 87,89, and 91... i occasionally will tow a 21 ft wakeboard boat...

last what is price if i add an air raid with your lid to the sale price on the x3?

Sharky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
neveo - I picked 87 economy & 87 performance, then 93 performance as my last option as I usually run 87 octane and don't tow. Maybe pick the economy and performance tunes as well as the tow in your octane preference since you pull sometimes? Just fill out the quick application with your info and pcm code and Mike will call you back pretty fast to go over questions and details.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Damn in gettin in on this I think

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to jump in on this but what 3 tunes should i get. i live in nor cal and we have 87,89, and 91... i occasionally will tow a 21 ft wakeboard boat...

last what is price if i add an air raid with your lid to the sale price on the x3?

Im interested in getting both as well. Did you get a price?

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
^^^^ also interested

No point in buying one at a time and waiting on two separate arrivals