Livernois Shelby GT1000R Mag Shoot Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watch for this in the April 2011 issue of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine. Mike "The Photo Guy" Yoksich shot the photos for the article. I took my camera along and took these shots.

DSC_1779.jpg

DSC_1778.jpg

DSC_1782.jpg

DSC_1795.jpg

DSC_1797.jpg

DSC_1773copy.jpg

DSC_1788.jpg

Mike The Photo Guy sent me these.... I thought I was going to jail after that burnout. We sat there contemplating for a while, then I did it and as I rolled out of the smoke, the police drove by. There is no way they didn't hear or see it

mmff5.jpg

mmff3.jpg

Here's the dyno graph... yes it makes over 800 RWTQ at 2,600 RPM's. It's a bit of a handful. :rockon:

1006hp.jpg

The car is nearly 4,200 lbs. with driver and I ran 9.93 @ 142 mph on 20's in it letting off the gas pretty early, because it was cold and it was getting a little squirrelly. Earlier in the day spinning, in and out of the gas, staying in it, it went 150 mph.

-Rick

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That car is so cool, I like the backdrop for the photos also.

Speaking of Horespower, do you have any idea what kind of numbers your 400 6.2 stroker is going to produce, I mean, is there a target at this point anyway?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies!

That car is so cool, I like the backdrop for the photos also.

Speaking of Horespower, do you have any idea what kind of numbers your 400 6.2 stroker is going to produce, I mean, is there a target at this point anyway?

The customer still isn't sure if he wants it to be N/A or have a power adder. I would say N/A it should make 550-600 crank HP.

-Rick

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, N/A 550-600 is where I would like to be, in a perfect world anyway. Do you have a 'ballpark' figure, turnkey, minus transportation?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, N/A 550-600 is where I would like to be, in a perfect world anyway. Do you have a 'ballpark' figure, turnkey, minus transportation?

I agree, I 'd like to see it be a N/A build.

For just the engine itself or supporting parts (headers, exhaust, CAI, etc)?

-Rick

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With some slicks and skinnies that thing would be a low 9 sec ride. Damn!

Yeah, I hope to try that this year.....

The car below made 862 RWHP and weighs roughly the same. It has less suspension and a stock clutch. It doesn't leave great as you can see, but still runs a good number.

-Rick