Livernois Motorsports 6.2L Raptor Cam Swap Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtfamily619

Reaction score
I think you're going to love them. Are you getting headers/exhaust/intake too? I'm loving my truck. It's a beast now, though. It's definitely too loud now to be incognito. It sounds and feels like a race truck. I can't sneak out of work early. It's a little more of a handful to drive. When your negotiating parking lots or coming to a stop, if you're not on the brakes hard, it can surge on you if it's loping and surges in the rpm's. When the engine is cold, it Roars to life and lopes the hardest. I back out of my garage in 12 little surges. It's just plain nasty--nothing like stock. It's fairly quiet around town, but if you accelerate hard, people a half mile away are going to hear you coming! I know the noise level is mostly due to the other mods though.

Thanks for the reply!!My truck is getting the whole package!!!!.I traded my GT500 in on my Raptor. I'm hoping that having all this done to my truck will help fill the power void that I lost when I got rid of the GT500.

rightNut

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!!My truck is getting the whole package!!!!.I traded my GT500 in on my Raptor. I'm hoping that having all this done to my truck will help fill the power void that I lost when I got rid of the GT500.

Cool! You'll love it. You'll be amazed at how much that combo changes the character of the truck. Combine that with how practical and comfortable the raptor is and you've got the perfect daily driver!