Simple oil change, NOT !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cleveland plasma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good old guys at the ford engine plant felt they needed to put the oil filter on so tight that I ruined a brand new filter wrench !! That thing is on so tight, it is amazing !! Now I have to put clean oil in with an old filter to get it to the dealer so they can eat an oil change over stupidity !

Nothing makes me matter than something that is to tight when it does not have to be !

By the way, the raptor never looked so good !

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Last edited:

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had that same shit on a new Edge . Bent two wrenches. Ended up using a Chain pipe wrench , crushed the filter but got the SOB off. My Raptor was not to bad for a factory installed filter . Helps if you have the bitch warm to even hot and use some gloves if you have to .

Nice photo's . We can start calling you and SPRSNK FAT WALLET guys , I like his stable as it is full of Ponies or more like F'n stallion.

Don't take it wrong that Vet and new Camaro are sweet and if I had the cash I may pull the trigger on one before a Mustang as I have already had a couple .

Last edited:
OP
OP
cleveland plasma

cleveland plasma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If one has never been in a 2006 or never vette, they just do not under stand what a modern marvel that was created ! Its really not the look, its the way it drives and sounds. >>> Click Here

OP
OP
cleveland plasma

cleveland plasma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went and got a different wrench, pulled the whole skid plate. I would say that the filter was one to one and a half revolutions to tight. THANKS FORD !

Anywho, we are all good for next time, next time i can use my hand. :peace:

How do you reset the oil change indicator on the console ?

Last edited: