Motorcraft Super Duty Brake Pads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorchid

Reaction score
hey Truckzor

If you found information about this SD pads I would also be interested in knowing how they compare ...
Not a lot of information about them i found.

thanks

BAD454SS

Banned
Reaction score
I have had them for a couple years , only thing , when its cold and you first take off in morning , they dont grab as good untill they get warmed up after a couple of stops , summer time here in arizona they work great. This is the pad the local dealership uses for the border patrol raptors. They wear very good too.

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how is the sound and feel compared to stock? I'm considering these as well and it seems these are used on service vehicles too like ambulances. I have found they are available for front and rear.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@s.reef - Thanks for replying back btw. :)

So, as mentioned we have:

BR-1414 as the regular front pads

and

BRSD-1414 are the Super Duty front pads

&

BRSD-1012-A are the Super Duty rear pads

As always, verify/confirm part numbers on your end before ordering ! Hope the above part numbers help others when searching for Motorcraft pads. :)

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, thanks for the part numbers Cobra90gt. I'm looking to replace my rotors too at about 36000 miles, I feel like my brakes got chewed up early. So I'm planning to just redo it all. There looks to be no such thing as a Super Duty rotor from Ford, at least not that I know of. But there seems to be 2 part numbers for the Motorcraft rear rotors? One says Ford Retail Spec, is there a difference? They are both priced the same.