Central Indiana Off-Roading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maswhite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a Raptor this winter and I'm itching to get out and do some 4 wheeling. That being said I've been to a few places here in Indiana on dirt bikes and was wondering if anyone has been out to these places in their truck?

-The Badlands in Attica
-Haspen Acres in Laurel

Also has anyone heard of the off road park that is supposed to be near Evansville?

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been to the Badlands. Pretty cool place. There is a lot of sandy areas that you can drive like dunes, and there are some trails that pretty tight that go through woods and water. There is also an older rock quarry area that has a little more rock climbing options. There is something for everyone there. I have a bunch of pics on my FB account, but here are some examples.

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

*** Can some on fix the links for me?***

I have not been to Haspen, but last report I got back was that it was a lot of fun, but really tight trails.

Last edited:
OP
OP
maswhite

maswhite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been to the Badlands numerous times on dirt bike and in my opinion one of the better places in Indiana for off-roading. I was wondering if anyone had had their truck out in the sand dunes out there. As for Haspen Acres, it has more 4x4, bike, and quad trails but nothing like the sand dunes of the Badlands. The one bad thing about Haspen is they allow alcohol so if you go on a Friday or Saturday it get pretty wild.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been to the Badlands in my old Ram. Had tons of fun everywhere. Planning a trip this September. I'll be skipping the narrow forest trails but will spend the first part of the day in the dunes and the rock quarry.