Say hello to my leettle friend.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Made this to put my Tire Pressure Sensors in. 2 1/2" PVC with end caps glued on, 5/8" hole drilled in one end with valve stem pulled through it. Air it up to 40 psi, stick it under the seat and voila...no low pressure light.

Word of warning: Don't try to air it up when your compressor has 160#'s of air in it as this creates an end cap missile and will destroy anything in it's path. But I didn't do that...:flipthebird:

Attachments

• IMG_1043.jpg
    IMG_1043.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 123

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can see it now... some cop wants to search your truck cause you were going a bit crazy off the road and he sees that under the seat... LOL...

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking I may wanna yank my TPMS out and do this also. Whenever I air-down offroad in my 2010 the ********* ************* infuriating pile-of-shit sonofabitch frustrating bastard "LOW TIRE PRESSURE" ratfuck flashing warning always screws with my ability to fully disable traction control. As you can see, I'm more than a little annoyed by it. I can hold that button for over 60 seconds and it doesn't seem to wanna fully disable when that warning light is going off.

Madcow, maybe you can make me one and we'll see if it makes it through the mail. :)

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Yeah Bo, it was driving me crazy looking at that warning just coming home from the tire shop.

But I aint goin' to jail for any of you sonsabitches.:mwah1:
So make your own.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell if you need the room in the cab just zip tie that shit under the hood! Then the cops will get really weirded out if they open it up during a search. haha Or if you have some bad company they will think someone already beat them to it.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking i may wanna yank my tpms out and do this also. Whenever i air-down offroad in my 2010 the ********* ************* infuriating pile-of-shit sonofabitch frustrating bastard "low tire pressure" ratfuck flashing warning always screws with my ability to fully disable traction control. As you can see, i'm more than a little annoyed by it. I can hold that button for over 60 seconds and it doesn't seem to wanna fully disable when that warning light is going off.

Madcow, maybe you can make me one and we'll see if it makes it through the mail. :)

x2 !!!!