ONESICKPUPPY 2013 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
onesickpuppy

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Day 3 undercoat fender wells, change MFT screen, Oh and air down tires from factory from 52 to 44, Spot connect, And this is where your sway bar goes. I found most of these to rate a 1 on the beer scale of difficulty.:drink_nl:
IMG_20130302_110800_026.jpg

IMG_20130302_092121_826.jpg

IMG_20130302_092051_947.jpg

RBD.jpg

IMG_20130302_110256_827.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
onesickpuppy

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alrighty then, Outlaw bump stop install, done by myself "all by my self" (some cursing was heard.... Instructions were fairly easy to follow, I would suggest that the verbiage and pictures associated with the steps be in some order, so you don't have to keep flipping back and forth.
pass1.jpg
This was done in my side driveway with jackstands and floor jack. I used a large sofa pillow to help get me and the parts colser without having to raise and lower truck each time.
driver1.jpg
Oh, did I mention my run to Harbor frieght, since I have squat for deep Metric impact sockets!!! Do this before hand. Good thing I have a second car...
driver2.jpg
The only thing I did not do was take the spare tire down as the instructions said.
pass2.jpg
This took about 3 hours and is rated a at a 2 beer job.
Springs tomorrow.....:smiley-face-popcorn Deaver +2

Last edited:
OP
OP
onesickpuppy

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, it was time to do springs. Deaver +2. Yes, as before "all by myself" could be easier with another at times... No biggy. I did have to grind some off the bump stop mounts for center pin holes to line up, no biggy, about 1/8" off.
pass start.jpg
I used assembly lube with Moly and graffite, I have found in dusty conditions it lubes the best.
parts.jpg
The spring packs are heavier than the stock ones coming off, so you need to do some bench press warm ups.....
one done.jpg
You can see the differance in the arch and why you then remove the spacer block..
spring differances.jpg
Since I started early, it was a one beer job due to waiting until 10 a.m., but I did have a root beer if that counts.. Ride hight is about the same as the stock hight.

Last edited:
OP
OP
onesickpuppy

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sun glass holder is in full function. I was tring to put it in the holder but it was too wide. I had the same mounting location in my sequoia. This is only the remote head, radio is under pass seat.