Modded White 6.2 in Orange County, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figured I would post up the progress i've made with modding the truck this far. Some of these pictures are from other threads but I wanted to consolidate everything into one.

So far this is what i've done:

Top Perch Shock Adjustment
17" Methods
Painted Fender Flares
ADD Front/Rear Bumpers
Magnaflow Single 3" Exhaust
Stubby Antenna

Pending:

AFE Intake on Order
Deavers + 1"
Kooks Headers
Tune

I didn't have the truck for 24 hours before going with the Methods and Perch Adjustment...
Raptor-1.jpg

Saw another white one on the road and wanted to be different so the next day I color matched the fender flares...
rapinshop.jpg
flarpaint.jpg
Rapwhiteflare.jpg
rapwhiteflare2.jpg

Pulled the trigger with ADD...
ADDBumper.jpg
ADDBumper2.jpg

Current pic..
Rapside.jpg

Stay posted for more pics as the fun continues!!

Last edited:

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Looks great! Does it actually sit nose high on the top perch?

Where'd you have the paint work done/what'd it cost (and are you happy with the results)? I'm in socal too and am undecided whether I'll colormatch.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Does it actually sit nose high on the top perch?

Where'd you have the paint work done/what'd it cost (and are you happy with the results)? I'm in socal too and am undecided whether I'll colormatch.

It does sit just barely nose high on the top perch.

I wasn't intending to plug my company but since you asked.... I'm in the body shop business with locations all over OC and LA (Hi-Tech Collision and Glass Centers). We could do the fender flare color matched for $600 and if you wanted to do the bumpers too, it would be $300 a piece. Quality is top notch as we are authorized repair facilities for most new car dealers and major insurance companies. My corporate office is in Costa Mesa if you want to stop by and take a look.

Thanks for the kind words Iceman and Droid!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
It does sit just barely nose high on the top perch.

I wasn't intending to plug my company but since you asked.... I'm in the body shop business with locations all over OC and LA (Hi-Tech Collision and Glass Centers). We could do the fender flare color matched for $600 and if you wanted to do the bumpers too, it would be $300 a piece. Quality is top notch as we are authorized repair facilities for most new car dealers and major insurance companies. My corporate office is in Costa Mesa if you want to stop by and take a look.

Thanks for the kind words Iceman and Droid!

OK so your saying $1200 for bumpers and flares, what about the skid plate?
I figured $1300 total, anyways that's what my guess was for Bird.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK so your saying $1200 for bumpers and flares, what about the skid plate?
I figured $1300 total, anyways that's what my guess was for Bird.

You're right on the money. If you wanted the skid plate done it would probably be another $100. Although, that would make a good freebe if someone wanted to get the full treatment.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
You're right on the money. If you wanted the skid plate done it would probably be another $100. Although, that would make a good freebe if someone wanted to get the full treatment.

There ya go BIRD!
$1200 for ALL. Nice RAPTIZZY

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fresh and clean. I dig your truck.

Of the stuff on your pending mods list, what do you think you'll get to next??

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The AFE is sitting in my garage so only a few more days before i get that bad mammajamma bolted on.

As far as the rest, I'm leaning towards the deavers next. Bo, did you notice a big difference when you slapped yours on???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter