Mayo's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
image_zpsca399269.jpg

Username: SVT_Mayo
Year: 2011
Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Trim: Raptor
Color: Blue Flame

Modifications

Suspension, Lift, Tires, Wheels
  • Stock

Driveline & Brakes
  • Stock

Armor
  • Stock

Electrical & Lighting
  • Rigid Dually's w/ Amber covers

Exterior
  • decals

Interior & Stereo
  • Stock Sony system w/ Nav
  • LED Map Lights

Recovery Gear & Trail Gear
  • 60" Hi-Lift
  • Hi-Lift base

Removed
  • Nothing yet

Coming Soon
  • OEM Projector headlights

Plans
  • To many right now

Last edited:
OP
OP
SVT_Mayo

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Havoc in the Hill's gave me some initiative to start my mods on the Raptor. I figured the first necessary mod was to get the amber lighting in the rear all squared away.

So I went out and bought some Rigid Industries Dually's. Let me tell you that these are worth every expensive penny. They are so well made and come with waterproof connectors as well. Guess the old you get what you pay for saying always comes true.

First step was marking and drilling the holes. I went through the plastic at first but I will probably end up cutting them so they are mounted flush with the hole.
IMG_1981_zpsa23c3a6e.jpg

IMG_1982_zpsbcaed78c.jpg

Next step was to break out the rivet gun.
IMG_1984_zps6d6192ff.jpg

Last but not least was mounting and wiring. I ran the wires down the frame, behind the wheel well and into the pre-determined hot wire and to the designated ground on the truck.
IMG_1985_zps6e9abb5f.jpg
IMG_1986_zpsced4cd5d.jpg
IMG_1987_zps2bd0990d.jpg

Test shots, these things are bright for having 4 inches of combined light area. Lit up a lot more background tree's as well, but iPhone camera isn't the greatest so you can't really tell.
IMG_2006_zps610393aa.jpg
IMG_2007_zpsc3b1cea3.jpg