East Coast Truck Shops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikelivingstrong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in VA(Im in the military) and I am from Ga and I am gonna start adding aftermarket parts to my raptor soon. I was wondering if anyone knows any good shops to install parts for me. I want to add and ADD bumper, exhaust, intake, suspension upgrade to fit 37" tires. I would love to do the work myself but do not have the smarts for some stuff and dont have a place and the tools to do well all of it. does anyone have advice as to good shops and places to go?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you're in the military, usually bases offer auto hobby shops to assist in the modification/repair of vehicles. Exhaust and stuff like that, you might want a shop to do it.

hyperchicken

Reaction score
I know for sure that Production Offroad in Va Beach has a Raptor of their own, that would be my first choice and then after that Eastern Truck and Accesorsies in Norfolk would be my second.

OP
OP
mikelivingstrong

mikelivingstrong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're in the military, usually bases offer auto hobby shops to assist in the modification/repair of vehicles. Exhaust and stuff like that, you might want a shop to do it.

they do offer places to work with tools but alot of this stuff I want to do is a bit over my head and I would hate to tear my raptor apart and not be able to put it back together! I havev a 94 jeep I work on and if I mess something up or cant put it back together then its ok because its an old jeep raptor a whole nother story!

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I am in chesapeake on the va beach border. We'll have to meet up sometime. Production Offroad did some stuff to a raptor and eastern offroad is a good shop to check out.

OP
OP
mikelivingstrong

mikelivingstrong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I am in chesapeake on the va beach border. We'll have to meet up sometime. Production Offroad did some stuff to a raptor and eastern offroad is a good shop to check out.

we will have to meet up sometime! do you know of any good places to go off road around the area? I am new to the area all the places I know to go are down in GA

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far i've been to the mountains in Blacksburg VA (fire roads) and Carova down in the outer banks. Haven't beaten on the truck too much yet. Not too many good places besides those two where you can get decent speed and use the truck for its intended purpose.

There are a few black raptors in the area. What part of va beach are you in?