Thinking about a raptor so......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alain

Reaction score
Here I am. I'm from North jersey. I'm thinking on getting a raptor as a winter car/family car. Right now I drive a 2010 Camaro 1ss. I've managed to go the last two winters with my Camaro without having to buy a winter beater.

I don't want to chance it anymore plus I'm looking ahead and planning on having kids and my philosophy is this. A family car doesn't need to be boring I can strap baby seats into a Raptor and go out on picncs lol.

Anyway, I look forward to asking a lot of questions and learning about this truck before I buy one.

Thanks

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. I am with u with a cool family cruiser. I got 2 car seats strapped in the back of mine

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. It sure beats a dare I even say it...... yes a MINIVAN.

Btw. If you need more justification for the truck just check out the site for awhile

Keep us posted

OP
OP
A

Alain

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Im really excited about it. Right now I'm in the beginning stages of the process. I spoke to my salesman at my local dealership and asked him to look into the possibility of me paying under MSRP if I ordered one. He didn't too sure that he would be able to since they've been selling them for 10,000 over MSRP so I'll see what happens.

As far as the truck itself, this thing is an absolute beast. Ive only seen one around my neighborhood. I love the styling of it and from what I've read the truck has plenty of power so its gonna suit my towing needs (towing motorcycles).

The only thing I'm worried is that a friend approached me and told me that his friend had a Raptor and told him that there was a recall on them for the rocker arms. Ant of you guys heard of this?

Thanks for the welcome.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Recall for rocker arms? What's that???? There's been recalls for the drive shaft but that's aboot it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
First, welcome! Second, the Raptor is a great family wagon, especially if you get the SCrew. I have the SCab, and it works just having our daughter in the back, but since I'm tall, if we had another little one they wouldn't be able to sit behind me. I like the fact that when I'm overseas I know that they're safe driving that big beast too. It gives me peace of mind for sure.