Sorry guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I just wanted to take a quick moment and apologize to anyone here who saw what happened, and may have got the wrong impression. I'm in the process of figuring it out and making sure it doesn't happen again.

But suffice it to say, you've got my word that there was zero intent on behalf of one for another, and no matter what, it won't happen again either way... at least not if I have any say or control of the matter.

Congratz on the site guys. Looks great! I hope we can work and grow together over time.
-J

(Yeah yeah I know that's crazy cryptic if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about. If you do know, you'll understand why I'm tiptoing around directly addressing the 'thing' because if I did, it could be viewed as 'more of the thing' rather than the genuine attempt at mending bridges that this is. Clear as mud? :roflsquared:)

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
633784540862350830-Crack.jpg

What the hell are you talking about?

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOLz I know huh? I defenately picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue. :drool:

What the hell are you talking about?
Ask Bojangles or BIRD. If they give the go ahead I'll be happy to explain. If not, that's perfectly cool too.

In the mean time, this is basically me hat in hand hoping to cut off any drama before it gets started.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
J, tou've always been cool with me, and I know who that was and know it wasn't you. I sent you guys a PM over there. Check it out and let's talk about this.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
J, tou've always been cool with me, and I know who that was and know it wasn't you. I sent you guys a PM over there. Check it out and let's talk about this.

Done deal Bo. PM responded too.

Thanks again.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello BigJ.

Nothin like super awesome mature mod man Dan at his best again. You can add the "thing" to my list as example #4 if you like (from my pm)......

SVTO allready has its hands full bashing and trying to take on the Z. Would there be room to take on and bash this place too?? Pretty sad imo.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I just wanted to take a quick moment and apologize to anyone here who saw what happened, and may have got the wrong impression. I'm in the process of figuring it out and making sure it doesn't happen again.

But suffice it to say, you've got my word that there was zero intent on behalf of one for another, and no matter what, it won't happen again either way... at least not if I have any say or control of the matter.

Congratz on the site guys. Looks great! I hope we can work and grow together over time.
-J

(Yeah yeah I know that's crazy cryptic if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about. If you do know, you'll understand why I'm tiptoing around directly addressing the 'thing' because if I did, it could be viewed as 'more of the thing' rather than the genuine attempt at mending bridges that this is. Clear as mud? :roflsquared:)

I got an IP for you if you want to check it out on your forum to see who it was. :naughty:

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello BigJ.

Nothin like super awesome mature mod man Dan at his best again. You can add the "thing" to my list as example #4 if you like (from my pm)......
Ouch. For whatever its worth, the necessary discussion has been had, and an understanding has been reached. The details are between Dan and I, but I do want you to know your... concerns... have not fallen on deaf ears.

SVTO allready has its hands full bashing and trying to take on the Z. Would there be room to take on and bash this place too?? Pretty sad imo.
Those days are gone forever. Have been for a couple months. I cannot (and will not) censor folks, but I can kill any such discussions when I see them. And fortunately, like you, it seems everyone on the whole is more than ready to move on.

There's room for all of us. I want nothing more than to work together and pull in the same direction. This 'drama' drives me crazy... you just have to trust me on that for now.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
BigJ, you can go ahead and explain it. Not much happened for the svtoffroad user but it was caught before anything did.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok thanks Shag. Lets get 'the other side' of the story, then I'll be happy to explain what happened as I see it, and what (if anything) will be done about it.

Gawd this stuff sucks. Its just so pointless. Again guys, you have my apology...