Required Starbucks picture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
First, your roof line is totally level, meaning you’re not using the concrete stopper as a posing block. It’s one of the benefits of owning the Raptor, so avail yourself.

Second, I see you’re frequenting one of the (l)east coast, “primitive” starbucks, minus the drive thru. Not sure where you are in MD, but there’s one on US1 about 4 miles south of I495 in Alexandria.

Third, well, I don’t really have a third point, but ... Pictures. So it did happen.

OP
OP
RaptorMaryland

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, your roof line is totally level, meaning you’re not using the concrete stopper as a posing block. It’s one of the benefits of owning the Raptor, so avail yourself.

Second, I see you’re frequenting one of the (l)east coast, “primitive” starbucks, minus the drive thru. Not sure where you are in MD, but there’s one on US1 about 4 miles south of I495 in Alexandria.

Third, well, I don’t really have a third point, but ... Pictures. So it did happen.

No drive thru here in Southern MD, where at 7am on the first day of hunting season it becomes WW3.

BUT

They are building a new Starbucks about one mile north, with the required drive thru.

Question? Does that mean we have to give up our guns?

coffee2_2.jpg

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I haven’t done full trending report, but empirically, @Aaron established the Raptor/Starbucks relationship and developed tips for future Rap owners’ successful navigation of drive thru, proper rules for dealing with awestruck baristas, and discounts.

He managed this from AZ, not exactly the most receptive climate for giving up guns.

:biggrin: