New Raptor owner - Current Ford F-150 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teflon_jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a car nut and usually buy new cars about once a year and it's about that time to buy something new. Tomorrow I'll be picking up a 2012 slightly used blue Raptor Supercrew with 8k miles on it to replace one of my current cars. It has the luxury package, navigation, tinted windows, and has a revised engine tune (though I don't know with what engine map/tuner).

Right now I have a 2011 Subaru STI stage 1 sedan that's at about 350 HP/360 TQ with custom muffler deletes, an intake, and a revised engine map. That's goinig to be traded in for the Raptor.

I also have a '77 Ford F-150 Ranger stepside shortbox highboy that's heavily modded for off roading that I'll be keeping. That will be kept for hauling things I don't want to put in the Raptor and for really serious, low-speed off-roading. It's a far superior off-road truck for serious stuff with all of the mods to it, the short wheelbase, and especially the fact it's an old truck I won't care about dinging up versus a $57k Raptor.

My last car is a 2004 Porsche 911 Turbo that's heavily modified and has about 600 hp/tq. This car is the main reason I'm not happy with the STI any more since the STI is just boring to drive versus the 911.

I'm looking forward to finding out as much as I can about the Raptor and starting down the road of modifying it!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome-3.gif

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome man, post up some pics of your vehicles! They sound awesome.