New Raptor Owner and Already Hit Twice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SgtKiller

Reaction score
New Guy Here. Bought a 2013 Roush Raptor supercrew. and its been hit twice in one week while parked in a Parking lot. WTF.. luckily the second time was a coworker so he is paying for damages. But im stuck with the other damn hit. Whatever you do!! DONT come to Florida!!!! Worst Drivers in the USA!!! Anyways I love the truck!

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Roush.jpg
    Roush.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1485.jpg
    IMG_1485.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 81

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Sorry to hear about the bad news, but I guess on the bright side, it could have been worse. Right?!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. I sympathize. The last new vehicle my wife bought got hit 3 times in the first 3 months, none of which were her fault. All of them were cell yakking nincompoops.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 13 has a huge dent in the driver's door and dents all the way down the side from a bit and run, it sucks man I feel your pain.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SgtKiller

SgtKiller

Reaction score
I'm going to have to treat it like a Lamborghini and park in 2 spots and be that guy! Other wise it's the best truck I've ever had. Every day someone walking by or driving by is drooling lol

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wheel setup could use some love.

we park waaaaaaaay out in back of everything in the rap. but we also drive through trees and shit offroad lol.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
welcome aboard. great time to get an aftermarket bumper. what's up with
the "Florida swamp edition" wheels and tires? lol