New from NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ732

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been a big fan of the f150 Raptor for a few years now, but I have only recently stumbled across FRF.

I am looking to get into a good condition gen 1, and it seems that the people on this forum are the ones to ask for help/ or to buy from.

Wants:
A Great Condition Super Crew
<50k miles (around 20 would be ideal)
Sony sound system
Heated cooled seats
Back up camera
Sunroof
Bed Liner
HID or LED lights
Warranty

NOT interested in bead locks
NOT interested in "blue/red" colored console plastic or red seats
NOT too interested in heavily modded vehicles (I can't afford to pay 60k for a used truck)

Price I can pay is up to 45 k tops.

I'll be searching around on the forums but if anyone happens to see something please let me know!

Looking to get a Raptor for a family vehicle/ work commuter. I want Low miles on it so it can last me 10 years! I have a chocolate lab and I'm looking to have kids eventually; the roomy interior would be excellent!
Also I need to be able to commute 20 miles to work no matter how horrible the roads are in the winter. People are trying to convince me to go for a Jeep GC, but my heart is set on a Raptor! Thanks in advance for any pointers you can send my way!

Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely the Raptor no stinking Jeeps. You just have to search any site on the internet. However, the 20k some miles trucks would be above your price range.
Do not worry if you find a clean truck with 40-50k miles in your range. These things a built to last. Do not be afraid of mods, they are there for a reason to brake the boredom of a totally stock boring form. The mods are Raptor specific and they are not cheap shit.
I suggest read up on differences in production years such as 2011-2012 and 2013-2014. These trucks do have a high resale value so do not be surprised with prices that they command.
New Cars, Used Cars - Find Cars for Sale and Reviews at Autotrader
www.cars.com
Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay
of course here, at least you can be rest assured you are buying from a raptor enthusiast
Best of luck

PS Just saw that you wanted heated/cooled seats, in this case you should be looking only at 2013 to 2014 years. They also would have a Torsen front differential, front and rear cameras, supposedly reinforced frames.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NJ732

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I wouldn't mind 30-50k miles but I would just want it a bit cheaper. and I live on cars.com right now lol

And yea 13-14 would be ideal

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I wouldn't mind 30-50k miles but I would just want it a bit cheaper. and I live on cars.com right now lol

And yea 13-14 would be ideal
Again you will get what you pay for. Focus on a pedigree of the truck versus cheaper. Buy once not twice (good old Russian saying). even if you spend another $1-2k more you are already spending $40k some grand so on a scale of things no big deal if the truck is nice.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck on your search. I search on the daily, as well, more so to add to my spank bank. Maybe in a year or two, I'll be searching for real!

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again you will get what you pay for. Focus on a pedigree of the truck versus cheaper. Buy once not twice (good old Russian saying). even if you spend another $1-2k more you are already spending $40k some grand so on a scale of things no big deal if the truck is nice.

I will also take it a step further and find a good deal on a CPO (Ford Certified Pre-owned) Raptor so that the extended warranty comes with the truck.

The peace of mind in my opinion from having a Ford dealer certify their truck is a nice luxury (and perhaps necessity for some).

David