New member from San Diego, CA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love to go out with you guys! What's the best way to keep in the loop on all of the outings?

Thanks jeff lol. Rpg will usually post something if there going out and testing something in there trucks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha ********. I recall la being smoggy as shit and way over crowed. Traffic sucks ass there. San diedo on other hand. Clean and less traffic. Dont miss that shit. Anyways... lol

That's the trouble with San Diego, no sense of humor.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats the problem with LA, they think they are SoCal! :D

From Wikepedia Bright boy..

Southern California is a megaregion, or megapolitan area, in the southern area of the U.S. state of California. Large urban areas include the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, the Inland Empire, and Greater San Diego. The region stretches along the coast from about Santa Barbara to the United States and Mexico border, and from the Pacific Ocean inland to the Nevada and Arizona borders. The heavily built-up urban area stretches along the coast from Ventura, through the Greater Los Angeles Area, to San Diego. Southern California is a major economic center for the state of California and the United States.

Southern California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Back on topic guys. Lets not get off topic of the thread now.... happy welcoming

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a light jest, didn't know he would take it so personal. Wikipedia is not a credible source since anyone can edit it.

Now, RPGs needs to do some more testing cause I really wanna go out there with people other than jeeps, they just can't keep up.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^ So true! I have to stop and wait for my friends Jeep to catch up every 5 miles for 20 minutes a stop. Then I have to hear about how hard they were driving and why they had to slow down to hear some mysterious new squeak... Ahhrrgg! I am definitely looking forward to rolling with Raptors!