New member from San Diego, CA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mmmonster

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Jamie!

I bought my 2011 Raptor brand new a year and a half ago and have loved every moment of it! However my use of it consists of driving to and from work... and that needs to change!

I'm looking to find new people close to the San Diego area, or people that can meet in the middle, that can help me learn the capabilities of my truck and enjoy some off roading. :)

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally another san diego guy! Most raptor seem to be in oc pretty much. Down for off roading anytime u want as long as its on a weekend

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Mmmonster

Mmmonster

Reaction score
Haha, more like woman! :) Do you have anywhere you usually like to go? I'm going to be checking out Carroll Canyon this weekend with a few people and my toy hauler and quads to see if it's any good.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go camping at ocotillo all the time in toy hauler and four wheelers and truck alll the time. Oooops sorry women!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mmmonster

Mmmonster

Reaction score
Don, perfect! Ocotillo is a great place. I'm always available on the weekends, don't mind dealing with heat, and am open to going anywhere. Let me know when and where! Places like Carroll Canyon aren't going to be as hot this time of year, that's why I'm going.