new member in Palm Harbor FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bonedoc3

Reaction score
Hello, I have been reading the forum for several months. Just now aggressively researching purchasing a raptor. I had a couple of bad experiences with dealerships advertising good prices and then not honoring them. As of now I have found a dealership that is advertising at 2.5k over msrp. I will not go above msrp. I'm not sure what they will do if I offer MSRP but I will probably try. Also will try ordering an '18. Thanks for all the help from the existing posts.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep looking. Plenty of MSRP deals out there. Go out of state if you don't have to trade.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! They hype will be over at most dealers for the 18s, don't pay over ever! Keep us posted when you order it!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Remember, you don’t have to order from a local dealer and take delivery there. You can have the ordering dealer deliver the vehicle locally, with some coordination. That’s the “destination” fee you pay. Shop around, MSRP deals are out there and getting more plentiful. Except in California.

bayarearaptornut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, you can order from a dealer anywhere in the USA that has an allocation at MSRP or better, and have it drop shipped to a local dealer. I reccomend having it sent to one that tried to hose you.

kastn4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Like many of the other have said, expand your search to neighboring States. It will surprise you how many dealers will offer them at MSRP. Good luck with your search.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Belleair!

I was in the same boat... I just sent you a PM about where I ordered mine from about an hour / hour and half from you.