New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Armydad95

Reaction score
I just decided to place an order for an '18. I've been driving my '01 for 14 years and it's time for an upgrade. I'll be keeping the old one though because I love that truck!

OP
OP
A

Armydad95

Reaction score
I've spoken with my dealer and they aren't sure when the ordering will open. They suggested checking in from time to time.

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Welcome, good choice on the 18, the v8 will be worth the wait!

I've read conflicting articles on whether or not '18 would offer a V8. Has there been anything published to clear up the rumors?

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've spoken with my dealer and they aren't sure when the ordering will open. They suggested checking in from time to time.

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

I've read conflicting articles on whether or not '18 would offer a V8. Has there been anything published to clear up the rumors?

No, im just a troll lol