New to the forum - hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdself

Reaction score
Hey guys - recently sold my jeep JKU Rubicon X and have ordered a 2018 raptor. Build starts first week of February. It's going to be lead foot and I ordered it with the bead-lock capable wheels, but also bought a set of take-offs with the cast wheels and tires that I'll likely use for daily driving. I may convert the bead locks to actual bead locks and put those on when and if I take it seriously off road.

I'm looking for some overland ideas that I can live with on a daily driver. Right now, I'm considering having a custom bar rack built mid-height so the over-bed tent doesn't extend too much beyond the top of the cab, but not sure how the obstruction of view will be during daily driving. I have a hoist in my garage that I used to story my jeep hard top that I'd like to store the tent, so maybe I can "look around" the bar.

Well, again - hello to all and hope to show you some pics and see some pics to be inspired.

I'm excited about the new truck.

Best
Chuck