New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Egilg

Reaction score
Hi. Names Erik, new to the forum.......

I'm a bit salty. I like my truck and my beagle rags..

OP
OP
Egilg

Egilg

Reaction score
Im presently unable to post pics as Im currently deployed overseas, however I will absolutely do that when I have time. Im from Colorado, live in the mountains. Own a 2011 Raptor screw, tuxedo black. Love it to death. The only thing I don't love is left lane drivers.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im presently unable to post pics as Im currently deployed overseas, however I will absolutely do that when I have time. Im from Colorado, live in the mountains. Own a 2011 Raptor screw, tuxedo black. Love it to death. The only thing I don't love is left lane drivers.

Congrats and welcome aboard!

Also, AMEN to this!!!! Slow left lane drivers drive me absolutely batshit crazy.

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

>>> m presently unable to post pics as Im currently deployed overseas, <<<

THANK You for serving!
Get back home safe, so we can annoy you driving in the "left" lane! :favorites13:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Get stateside safe and soon

Zach.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Welcome to the FRF. I just want to Thank You for your Service. If you need anything for that Raptor when you are back safe and sound make sure to give us a shout, our way of giving back to our men and women of service is to get them a great deal on accessories!