Hi ! new guy checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul-in-CA

Reaction score
hi,

I thought I would say hi - just got my 2017 black raptor

I am in California - near San Jose.

Gave up looking for a loaded raptor last month. I happened to be 150 miles from home dropping off parts for my other 4x4 and just as I was leaving to go home, a dealer called.

A black , loaded supercrew was being unloaded from the delivery truck. Turns out the dealer was 4 miles from where I was at that moment.....I guess it was meant to be.

So far so good - way too much to learn about this truck in just a few days ( dealer didn't know very much ) so I decided to join you guys and learn a bit.

Thanks !

Paul

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi,

I thought I would say hi - just got my 2017 black raptor

I am in California - near San Jose.

Gave up looking for a loaded raptor last month. I happened to be 150 miles from home dropping off parts for my other 4x4 and just as I was leaving to go home, a dealer called.

A black , loaded supercrew was being unloaded from the delivery truck. Turns out the dealer was 4 miles from where I was at that moment.....I guess it was meant to be.

So far so good - way too much to learn about this truck in just a few days ( dealer didn't know very much ) so I decided to join you guys and learn a bit.

Thanks !

Paul
Welcome. Lots of great people and info on here. Drive it that's the best way to learn. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk