hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guitar2323

Reaction score
Hello everybody.I don't own a Raptor but I am very seriously thinking about getting one.There are tons of reviews and test drives all over the internet about Raptors but I believe the best info come's from the folks that own them.I hope my questions don't sound to ignorant and redundant :).

OP
OP
G

guitar2323

Reaction score
Are you looking at new or used? Gen 1or 2?

I'm not sure.I'm here to learn.I have a 2013 Tacoma now.Its a pretty good truck, very quality.I just want something a little less subtle,lol.Its my everyday driver.My other vehicle is a Hellcat.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Welcome aboard! Where are you located?

What's your timeframe? Budget?

Saratoga Springs,N.Y.About 35 miles north of Albany.We got our first snowfall today:(.No real time frame,budget-as cheap as possible :),lol....actually I have to learn whats out there.I'd love to get brand new,but I'm really tired of taking the depreciation hit.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure.I'm here to learn.I have a 2013 Tacoma now.Its a pretty good truck, very quality.I just want something a little less subtle,lol.Its my everyday driver.My other vehicle is a Hellcat.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Saratoga Springs,N.Y.About 35 miles north of Albany.We got our first snowfall today:(.No real time frame,budget-as cheap as possible :),lol....actually I have to learn whats out there.I'd love to get brand new,but I'm really tired of taking the depreciation hit.

great thing about raptors is they don't depreciate like most trucks. i got 30k for my 14 lariat when i traded it in. the 14 raptor was pulling 45-55k on trade in at the same time. i went for an oil change with a lil scratches and a lil bend in the passenger side step. they offered me msrp as is with 5k miles on it. lol

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please take my advise!
Do not buy a Raptor!
I repeat! Do not buy a Raptor! :crazy:
You'll always be broke, never have any money!
There will always be some " Mods " that you think you should have.
And! Once you get a Raptor, there is absolutely no going back!

Welcome!!!!
Welcome to FRF.
N'joy the Ride :biggrin: