Hello from Pismo Beach

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeachTeeth

Reaction score
Picked up my Magnetic 802A today!

Previous was Grey F150, and spent lots of time on that forum. Still feeling my way around here.

I'm 100 miles in, and I'm struggling with the Sync3 system--why can't I have my Waze app show up and use that instead of the Ford maps? All I care about is seeing where the cops are :lol:

My previous F150 was heavily modded and chipped. Looking forward to picking the brains of those here on best chip, tonneau cover, and more.

Off to the dunes I go!

18RaptorOW

Reaction score
Picked up my Magnetic 802A today!

Previous was Grey F150, and spent lots of time on that forum. Still feeling my way around here.

I'm 100 miles in, and I'm struggling with the Sync3 system--why can't I have my Waze app show up and use that instead of the Ford maps? All I care about is seeing where the cops are :lol:

My previous F150 was heavily modded and chipped. Looking forward to picking the brains of those here on best chip, tonneau cover, and more.

Off to the dunes I go!

I will be in Pismo Beach this weekend and wondered if you had some advice for me? Im not planning on going big but would like to know what tire PSI should I be and suggested mode?

Thanks!

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I will be in Pismo Beach this weekend and wondered if you had some advice for me? Im not planning on going big but would like to know what tire PSI should I be and suggested mode?

Thanks!

With my K02's I went to 20-21psi and never had any issues and if I felt my Raptor sinking I would get on the gas and usually power my way out of most situations...

With my new M/T's they dig dig dig so if I don't plan to do any sliding or jumps I go to 12psi and have traction for days out there! I will go to 12psi on our night runs and run 4WD. During the day I usually leave my raptor in 2WD.

We'll probably do a night run this Saturday night as well!

--

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be out there May 1-2. Between some meetings I conveniently have up there!

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns