Hello everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacksomers

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Jack and I live in Redwood City. I've always loved the Raptor ever since the first generation and love what Ford did with it. I love the concept. I'm currently deciding whether to get the new Gen 2 Raptor or a Superduty and would love for you to help me along the way to decide. Great to be here!

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually just responded to another post kinda like this a minute ago, and since I'd rather not retype the whole thing I'm just gunna copy what I told em and paste it here.

Can't speak for the new one's reliability exactly but my experience with my raptor has been fantastic. 2013 and already racked up 100k miles with little to no issues whatsoever.

I know that diesels are supposed to last longer but contrary to popular belief my 2011 superduty got the death wobble and ended up shooting metal shards into the engine when the high pressure fuel pump blew. That was the end of that truck for me with damages through the roof. And believe it or not only 71k miles. Stock, no tunes no lift or anything.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The raptor will be much more fun offroading and would be more comfortable throughout the entire time, unless your mustang trailer weighs 20 thousand pounds I think it'll suit you much better.

To make a superduty off road capable and worthy you'd end up tacking on a pretty penny on top of the stock price and would void the warranty no doubt

Hope this helps!

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Oh it's the same user, makes sense lol