F 150 raptor in italy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ITALICORAPTOR

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm Francesco and I live in Italy, near Milano...
First of all sorry for my English:sorrysign::sorrysign::sorrysign:
I LOVE the F150 RAPTOR and I'd like to take it used.
Have you any advice to give me about the 2017 version?
I'd like to buy it in USA and then take it to Italy.
Help me please:driver::driver::driver::happy160::happy160::happy160:

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ciao! A raptor would be pretty big for the roads in Italy, at least in cities. Have you considered the upcoming Ranger Raptor? It might make more sense for you. Other than the size, they are amazing machines. Good luck!

OP
OP
I

ITALICORAPTOR

Reaction score
Ciao! A raptor would be pretty big for the roads in Italy, at least in cities. Have you considered the upcoming Ranger Raptor? It might make more sense for you. Other than the size, they are amazing machines. Good luck!

Hi Sozzy12,
Ranger Raptor??? I know the Ranger but not the Ranger Raptor...I think I have to study:crazy:

M3LELENA

Reaction score
HI Italicoraptor,
I live in Madagascar and have had mine special order through local dealer.. here regulation are not as complicated as in the UE. You should check Americancarcirty.fr it's a company based in France. They have several Gen 2 and you don't have to worry about all the paper work..but be ready to spend some Euros.. good luck

OP
OP
I

ITALICORAPTOR

Reaction score

I'm back...I study a bit and...the ranger raptor is a diesel and it's a problem in Italy (pollution); the Ranger Raptor is smaller but not so much...but first of all...I LOVE The RAPTOR...

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

HI Italicoraptor,
I live in Madagascar and have had mine special order through local dealer.. here regulation are not as complicated as in the UE. You should check Americancarcirty.fr it's a company based in France. They have several Gen 2 and you don't have to worry about all the paper work..but be ready to spend some Euros.. good luck

Hi M3LELENA,
even in Italy there are company like Americancarcity...but I have not so much money...
I need to find an used Raptor...may be, for my wallet is better first gen...what do you thnk about?
Please help me to realize my dream:favorites13::favorites13::favorites13:

M3LELENA

Reaction score
I'm back...I study a bit and...the ranger raptor is a diesel and it's a problem in Italy (pollution); the Ranger Raptor is smaller but not so much...but first of all...I LOVE The RAPTOR...

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Hi M3LELENA,
even in Italy there are company like Americancarcity...but I have not so much money...
I need to find an used Raptor...may be, for my wallet is better first gen...what do you thnk about?
Please help me to realize my dream:favorites13::favorites13::favorites13:

i dont know how it's like in Italy but for France in order to be make it street legal there are a lot of paper work and modification to be done..if you are ready go that route why not ! just be prepared