37 help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teal5552

Reaction score
I want to fit 37s. I have a leveling kit and that's about it just don't know where I should start

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Take off the leveling kit, do the mid perch adjustment. Then trim the pinch welds and fender liners. Use the search bar and there are tons of threads on running 37" tires

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to fit 37s. I have a leveling kit and that's about it just don't know where I should start

Start by removing the leveling kit. Then, head on over to the wheel and tire section where you'll find tons of info on what it takes to fit 37's. In short, you're most likely looking at new glass and modifications to the fire wall for proper clearance in all conditions.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

@biggriff023 great minds apparently think alike

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mid perch, hammered pinch welds, and 37" BFG KO2

If you don't off-road hard this seems to be the easiest way to fit 37s if that's all your trying to accomplish.

***Like stated above - hundreds of threads on this topic with real world thoughts and experiences.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy, not to beat a dead horse but remove leveling kit and go to midperch and search the numerous threads on fitting 37's. Good luck!