looking to buy 15-20 raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
you guys know he would make a ton of profit off your trucks if he knew where to send them, why are you asking only 50-60k?

I'm not trying to be greedy. I make some money, he makes some money, it's a win win. Plus there is a lot of time/cost to send them overseas and then someone has to buy it there and make money. These things are stepped on at least 3 times before someone in China or Dubai get their hands on them.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cause I'll make 15K off mine, don't care what he makes off it

if he knew what he was doing and was required to go through us, ask 80k, after it's all said and done he'd still be making 20-40k per truck, 40-60k per truck if he bought at your prices, we have a product that he would need, that would drive prices up

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably best to buy them individually from dealers if buying from the US, we have a couple dealers in Canada that carry good inventory though, one dealer had 22 Raptors on the lot by my count a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.