What is the most ridiculous (in a bad way) mod you have seen on a raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know having that much weight that high with those spares can't be super beneficial either. When they go that far with mods it just echoes how little it doesn't drive on dirt.

Careful! You don't want to talk about running two spares on a Raptor. Some people get real touchy about that :ROFLJest:

Looks like something out of Galpin Auto Sports. They can turn out some real crap.

Yup. But they can sure make some nice vehicles too. One thing for certain: their prices are sky high up in baller territory.

Its a Hennessey so you know it will never see dirt. Purely for show, as no one would ever pay Hennessey to touch a car they actually cared about.

Lots of people have paid Hennessey to pee on their cars and trucks. And some have not caught on fire :mwah1:

Hideous Raptors? There are some out there. You may not agree with my choices but that's OK. These are my nominees

3715f4fc916d7531519b6af14b5065e6.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

F67578360.jpg

22351d1369530158t-dont-miss-out-one-kind-lifted-raptor-screen-shot-2013-05-25-6.02.06-pm.png

b4f2060af05d18fe0fb30d718c1ee9b2.jpg

WxRLV13ad5vTDdI5EFpz7CI5KWOB-uCnXqhgY06qVb6owPK57w.jpg

Custom-Ford-Raptor-Hunting-Truck-by-CBI-Offroad-Fab-1-of-2.jpg

6-door-Ford-Raptor-2.jpg

ford-raptor-chinese-_600x0w.jpg

2013-ford-f150-raptor-defender-worx-rear-angle.jpg

index.php

Oh wait. that's not a Raptor. That's a wannabe and it sure is ugly.

OP
OP
Evanscott29

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Im not saying anything about 2 spares as a whole. Just the placement. But I know what your referring to it and you my friend love to twist that knife. That one with the external cage that is painted red white and grey is hideous!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Y'all realize those slammed trucks are probably not Raptors, right? If you're going to lay frame with big wheels, you usually have to do some heavy modifications for your factory fenders. Buying some used Raptor fenders accomplishes the same thing for a lot less money.