Want a '11? Gonna have to wait till Nov.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats really good info. They have a ton of projects to be working on. (5.0 ? and the ecoboost in the F150). Ford is on the right track to be on top by the end of the year. (while other manufacturers fall to their recalls; Mitsubishi being the newest)

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I think you'll see the 5.0 in the F150.......but tuned differently, maybe even some other differences. With the 6.2 being reserved for the Raptor and SD only, (possibly higher end F150) that would mean you could only get a V6 in an F150......not sure how people would feel about that. So they've got the low end 3.7 V6 to take the place of the 4.6, 5.0 to take the place of the 5.4 and the EB 3.5 to be a premium engine. Those are just my opinions on the future lineup though;)

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford's doing a great job now and that means that they started planning this stuff years back. Alan Mullaly (CEO from Boeing) has done a great job and he got them focused and re-energized and it's what has enabled them to get where they are today.

I look forward to seeing what they come out with later this year. Keep up the good work Blue Oval guys!

Thanks for the update Matt!