VelociRaptor UN CAGED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
Well after 32 hours of no sleep left Maui at 10 last night got to houston at noon today I have finely got my truck :roflsquared:I will post picks tomarrow.Here are a couple of things so far the dyno sheet reads 518.11 rwhp TQ is 485.10.And let me say for a 6000 # truck this M-----F----- hauls ass.The LOUD switch is off the hook also it will scare the crap out of people.More later

kglesq

Droid's Brother
Reaction score
Well after 32 hours of no sleep left Maui at 10 last night got to houston at noon today I have finely got my truck :roflsquared:I will post picks tomarrow.Here are a couple of things so far the dyno sheet reads 518.11 rwhp TQ is 485.10.And let me say for a 6000 # truck this M-----F----- hauls ass.The LOUD switch is off the hook also it will scare the crap out of people.More later

You poor thing. Having to suffer through the horror of spending time in Maui, and then being forced to fly to Houston to pick up your brand-new firebreathing 600HP Raptor. I hope you didn't have to suffer the indignity of flying first class on top of all these other terrible experiences--that would be torture in excess of that which anyone could be expected to endure without suffering severe and permanent psychological damage. My heart goes out to you, and if there's anything I can do to help you out, I'm there for you. :roflsquared:

Seriously though, that's awesome. Congratulations on the truck, and be sure to post copious photos of same.

kglesq

Droid's Brother
Reaction score
I have a condo on the west side in kahana

Just north of ka'anapali right? We typically stay in ka'anapali--love it there. We're probably going to be out there this summer at some point. If you're around we should grab a beer.